|
|
|
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 Finally...the time has come.The paper bags that I've been stowing away in my office has finally come in handy... YES, I have officially given Coco & Jellyfish the boot! Fried jellyfish and fried coconut! Wahahahah....In other words, I found a job!!! Hurrayyyy!!! Yes, this was the good news which I mentioned earlier! I am so over the moon...I have been visualising this day for ages. Finally, no more shitty COCOLOGY, no more smelly jellyfish! I am looking forward to kissing this shit hole goodbye. Jellyfish was particularly affected, not only does he have to cover my duties till the replacement comes in, he was also wondering whether I did it on impulse because he maybe gave me too much pressure....Pleeeeease, dun think too highly of yourself JF. Coco on the other hand, was more concerned with what I would be saying in the exit interview, which would deem his fate. FYI, Big hands is also leaving....we tendered a few days apart of each other...he's really gonna get it... Well, then again, I must admit that the exposure has been pretty good too. Working in a bigger organisation has given me some pretty different insights into how inter-dept relationships function. It also looks better on my CV...:P I hope in the days to come, you will have more exciting happenings to read about instead of the whinings that I've oh-so-often wrote about... FREEDOM RULES!!
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |